Home Window Installation
Our composite windows meet all solar and energy efficient standards of America. Our windows can be custom made to the exact specifications of your home. Set your home apart both inside and out with performance composite windows.
All our energy efficient window replacements are designed to provide clear visibility while reducing the effects of outside temperatures on your home.
- Single Hung
- Double Hung
- Bay Windows
- Awning Windows
- Tilt In
Insurance Claim Work:
We work with insurance companies on many claims. We have the knowledge, education and experience to work with your adjuster in handling your claim. We will strive to make this process work for you, not the insurance company. We will get you every dollar possible. In most cases we can complete your repairs with NO money out of your pocket.
Replacement Home Windows
The type, size, and location of windows greatly affect heating and cooling costs. Select good quality windows, but shop wisely for the best combination of price and performance. Many house building budgets have been blown by spending thousands of additional dollars on premium windows with marginal energy savings.
In general, double-paned units with low-emissivity coatings are a cost effective window choice. Well-designed homes carefully consider window location and size. In summer, unshaded windows can double the costs of keeping a house cool. Year round, poorly designed windows can cause glare, fade fabrics, and reduce comfort.
Windows lose and gain heat in the following ways:
- Conduction through the glass and frame;
- Convection across the air space in double- and triple-glazed units;
- Air leakage around the sashes and the frame; and Radiation through the glazing.
Few windows can meet all of these goals, but in the past several years, the window industry has unveiled an exciting array of higher efficiency products. The most notable developments include:
- Thermal breaks to reduce heat losses through highly conductive glazing systems and metalframes
- Inert gas fills, such as argon and krypton, which help deaden the air space between layers ofglazing and thus increase the insulating values of the windows
- Tighter weatherstripping systems to lower air leakage rates and Low-emissivity coatings, which hinder radiant heat flow.